Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to our forum! Before posting your questions, please read the following terms:

1. 1. Forum questions will be responded to by InfantRisk staff as schedules permit during normal business hours.
  2. 2. This forum is not intended for emergencies or urgent care. For any immediate medical concerns, please seek appropriate medical attention.
  3. 3. Any statements made by team members should be discussed with your medical care team. Your healthcare providers know you (and your baby) best, and should have a better understanding of your unique situation.
  4. 4. We are a small team dedicated to helping you as best as we can. However, for the quickest response, we recommend calling the InfantRisk Center at +1(806) 352-2519.

By posting to the forums, you acknowledge and agree to these terms.

The InfantRisk team

Toradol & Norflex received at ER - safe to nurse my 2 year old?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toradol & Norflex received at ER - safe to nurse my 2 year old?

Hello. I was taken to the er via ambulance today for severe back pain and received an injection of toradol via iv around 10:30 and then i got a norflex shot around 1pm. My 2 year old is close to weaning but will not fall asleep without nursing. Safe for her to nurse to sleep for about 5 minutes or less tonight?

You can nurse as you normally do. These one time injections should not impact your toddler I hope you feel better soon!

Comment

Is cyclobenzaprine ok to take while nursing? My nursling is 2 years old

Comment

What is the dosage and how often are you using it?

Comment

Working...
        X